Me. It's all about me here.

My photo
NY, United States
My name is Daren. I currently attend LECOM in Bradenton, FL. This is currently my 4th year of med school. I created this blog to post my thoughts about medical school. And because I rock. Boom. So please, come make yourself at home and enjoy my musings. If you are easily offended by things (ie sarcasm, being politically incorrect, etc) then I suggest you evacuate the immediate vicinity :)

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Something different?

Ok so I was thinking I'd try something new. If you know me relatively well, you probably realize that my brain can never shut off. I can't ever just "do nothing" because I get bored and my mind wanders and keeps on running. It has been known to irritate me sometimes because it actually makes me tired from thinking so much. For example, after final exams last year I wanted to just lay around the house and pool and rest my mind for half a day. Lo and behold, I got bored and had to go do something. After my board exam in May, I wanted to let my brain just chill but of course, I couldn't do something mindless and let my brain rest because it just kept on going even though it felt pooped.

So in light of that, I want to just let my brain babble for a bit. For the next few minutes, I will let my brain run wild, no control of my thoughts, just let it go and in the meantime, I'll be typing out the various things that come to mind. I think in both words and pictures and obviously I can't type out a picture so I'll just describe what the picture represents as it shows up. And of course, I won't be able to keep up with every little thing my cerebrum spews out, but I'll hit at least the main points. Separate ideas are separated by commas. Periods represent a whole new line of thought. Ok let the mayhem ensue.

white computer, shiny, orb, beer cantillon, green shirts stripey, hohos can I get a cookie I can haz cheezburger kitty fatass garfield kitchen mop, mahogany and thrones. Reverse slide the cat, potabananato hahaha couch potato potation is the process of becoming a potato. Why is my phone blinking? Rainbow remote. Ice penguins is the emperor of black metal. I can't spell sometimes. Black shoes. That stupid youtube video about shoes and some gay dude is half singing/talking on it. So stupid. Pink. I miss playing guitar shit I need to change the strings on 3 guitars, need to fix my drums. Oh I got a text message that's why it blinked. Nice pen, really shiny. Trim. Ugh my eyes kind of hurt I hope I don't have glaucoma. Founders sticker, would love KBS right now, mmmm cantill- DRIE FONTEINEN dammit I wish the store would hurry up sending my beer over to my house. Drie fonteinen is awesome, can't wait for Lente, so expensive stupid ebay. Penguins are awesome. I need to figure out rotations stuff in a couple months, hope the anesthesiologist can take me, I hope it's fun and chill because I really don't wanna be uber stressed before having more uber stress at sisters hospital, oh cool I can hang out with Kyle more often should I keep a guitar there? And beer, we need to talk over some beer. Maybe a beer tasting. Ooooo music in a decreasing arpeggio, I think it's in major because it's HAPPY like a penguin!. 

So that was just a small taste of my uncontrolled thought process in the matter of about 2 minutes. Hope you enjoyed that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment