Me. It's all about me here.

My photo
NY, United States
My name is Daren. I currently attend LECOM in Bradenton, FL. This is currently my 4th year of med school. I created this blog to post my thoughts about medical school. And because I rock. Boom. So please, come make yourself at home and enjoy my musings. If you are easily offended by things (ie sarcasm, being politically incorrect, etc) then I suggest you evacuate the immediate vicinity :)

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Twas the night before the exam...

And I've been putting in 13 hour days of studying for the past week. Time to rock and roll. With some Infected Mushroom. If you haven't heard of them, you suck and you need to look them up. And now it's time for bed. 8 am exams are emo, especially if they're 4 hour exams covering 20 chapters.

Oh by the way, I drank a liter of cold brewed coffee and a Monster energy drink today. And I'm running on 2.5 hours of sleep. Hip hip hooray. *zoinggggg* :)

1 comment: